Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Day is Almost Here...

Bella's adoption finalization is tomorrow morning. It shouldn't be more than 5-10 minutes...I think the picture-taking with the judge for both Ryan and Katie's finalization was longer than the actual ceremony itself. We have the same lawyer for Bella's adoption that we had Ryan's and Katie's. It's a bit funny that we had the lawyer picked out since 2002 before we had an adoption agency picked out.

We are having alot of family present this time around unlike the past two finalizations. My parents, my brother, Jeff's parents, his brother and our nephew are going to be present. I'm just hoping to get everyone here in my home up and out of the home by 8 am. Jeff and I are waking up at 6:30.

And I'm not used to finalizations during the summer months, Ryan and Katie's finalizations were in December.

As of tomorrow, it'll be official. Bella is ours and we, Jeff, Jen, Ryan and Katie, are her family.

~Jen

No comments: