Today is Our Princess Katie's Day!!!
She is turning three today. We have been told of this milestone from her for awhile now (since her last birthday I think). We are doing pictures in the Hanboks as a tradition that I started with them...special day requires a special outfit.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate for my girl so that pictures can be done outside with her siblings. Keep your fingers crossed!!!
Pictures that I will post later since we have a birthday party with family and a few friends as well tomorrow.
Questions that I asked Katie and her responses:
Me: Katie, what is your favorite color?
Katie: Purple and pink
Me: What is your favorite holiday?
Katie: Daddy's Day
Me: What is your favorite snack?
Katie: hmmm let me think...cookies (her face smiling)
Me: What is your favorite place to shop?
Katie: a store
Me: What is your favorite animal?
Katie: lion...do lions bite?
Me: yes Katie, lions bite
Me: What is your favorite meal that Mommy makes?
Katie: cereal
Me: What is your favorite place to go eat out?
Katie: Jitters
Me: What is your favorite flavor for ice cream?
Katie: ice cream (Do you like her thinking??)
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Katie: a mommy
Me: If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
Katie: to the zoo
Me: What is your favorite toy?
Katie: the zebra (it's a ride on toy that bounces up and down) she rides it every day
Me: What is your favorite game?
Katie: computer games
Me: What is your favorite candy?
Katie: chocolate candy I love her logic again.
We now have a 4 year old, a 3 year old and an 18 month old in our home. YIKES!!! Where has the time gone??
As with each of the other kids' birthdays, I hope and pray that her First Mom is safe and has somebody she can talk to. I think of her daily as I gaze upon my children's faces. I pray that she knows that we kept her children together.
~Jen
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment