Friday, August 15, 2008

Cousin Chris

Well we're having a rough morning this Friday morning. Jeff's cousin Chris came into town and spent the night with us last night. The kids stayed up past their bedtime to see him and then play for a little while. This morning Ryan and Katie but mostly Ryan were upset that he had to go. Apparently Chris made a big impression on him. Ryan was particularly sad to see Chris go but understands that he had to go to work just like his Daddy does.

We'll have to figure out when we are able to get together with Ryan's big cousin Chris and his wife so that Ryan can have fun again with him. We enjoyed the corn muffins that his wife, Nancy, made and we'll be enjoying the tomatoes from their garden as well.

We miss you, Chris!!

~Jen

2 comments:

Third Mom said...

Nothing like a change in routine to get everyone wound up :)

We missed you at KAAN - I hope you can make it next year.

How are you feeling??

Seoul Siblings said...

Yeah nothing like winding all of the kids right before bedtime!!! They didn't want to go to bed (but of course they thought it was nap time!!).

I had really hoped to go to KAAN this year but it just wasn't in the cards. Maybe next year...

I'm feeling okay...needing time to rest each afternoon since I still get tired out easily. Having Maggie here this week and my dad come by has been wonderful since the kids want to just play outside and I can't chase down and pick up the kids yet!! Thanks for asking how I'm doing!!