Annyong Haseyo!!
We went out to the birthplace of our children. I'm not saying much about it or posting pictures here. It's my children's information. It's their story. I will say this...it was very emotional just being there.
We went to Lotte afterward as well. Remind me never to eat at Lotteria again. It's like a McDonald's or a Burger King kind of place. YUCK!!! I guess I'm too used to American food. I ordered a chicken sandwich and what I got was unedible. So I ended up sharing Jeff's chicken filets and they were spicy...too much for me.
Lotte is a hotel, supermarket, mall, indoor amusement park, cinema, bowling alley, ice skating rink, and department store all wrapped up into one building. We just went into the mall portion of it looking for a doll for Katie. We found a baby carrier that is perfect for her since she likes to carry her dolls on her in her shirt of all places.
After that we went to Myeong-dong Catholic Cathedral. While I hoped to get inside to take pictures of it, there was a wedding going on and we couldn't go in. I did take some pictures outside though of the grounds.
We are heading out to the Palace of Shining Happiness today and we're also heading to Jogyesa Buddhist temple. I'm not sure what else we'll end up squeezing into our schedule...perhaps a shopping trip to Namdaemun market???
Annyong!!
Jen reporting live from Seoul, South Korea
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment