Monday, November 19, 2007

3rd Meeting with Tae Hee

Annyong Haseyo!!

We had our meeting with the two Dr. Kims and having Bibimbap with them. Our meeting with the two Dr. Kims was enlightening. We learned about Eastern and it's facilities. We also received gifts from them as well. And we gave ours out to them.
The Bibimbap was good and did I forget to mention that I think that I had Octopus with it??? At least that's what Jeff identified it as...so please feel free to blame him if it wasn't.

Immediately following lunch we met with Tae Hee for our third time. She is having a hard time with separation anxiety and stranger anxiety. Any time the foster mom is outside of her sight she start crying. We had her for 20 minutes by ourselves just walking her around with her in the baby carrier on me today. She wanted nothing to do with me and kicked and screamed. The only time she didn't scream was to catch her breath to scream some more.

Her social worker scheduled yet another meeting before we fly tomorrow. Both her social worker and us think that she cry most of the flight. If we are extremely lucky she will fall asleep during this flight. I can completely see me having to stay completely at home for awhile like I did with her big brother just so she gets used to us.

We got two photo albums from the foster mom today. We learned through the photos and from the foster mom that she loves puppies!!! She had two of them in the home so better watch out Maggie cause Tae Hee's coming!!!!

Please wish us good luck with her for the flight. We're going to need it!!!

Annyong!!!

Jen reporting live on her last night from Seoul, South Korea

No comments: