Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Can't Sleep Anymore!!!

Well we went crashed at 8 pm last night and I woke up for the day at 4:30 this morning. I have never slept that long in a very long time. And it's not due to the excitement of meeting Tae Hee today either. It's more due to my body just staying "okay you've slept enough now WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!!!".

The room at Eastern's Guest House is your basic room. We have 2 twin beds, a TV with cable, and our own private bathroom. We can use the kitchen on our floor as well. Not too bad all things considered. We checked out a little of the building last night as well to see where we would be meeting today. I don't know if we are the only families in the building or not. Our room is on the 6th floor and the computer room is on the 2nd. The 6th floor only has a few rooms for the adoptive families and we haven't heard any other signs of life or seen anybody yet.

The computer room here is pretty cool. The keyboards are in hangul and English and I keep telling Jeff that I want one. So that when I learn hangul I'm all set with my keyboard!!

It's a good thing that I've brought over extra gifts since we are meeting a woman today who isn't on my list. Thanks Mom for making and giving me all of the scarves you knitted!!!!

Gotta go for now

~Jen reporting to you live from Seoul, South Korea

No comments: