Thursday, May 5, 2011

This Children's Day Won't You Help??

I'm on Facebook and I'm a fan of TRACK (Truth and Reconciliation for the Adoption Community of Korea) on there. They sent their fans a posting to a gift drive that they are having for single mothers in Korea who can not afford to buy stuff that we would consider to be basics for raising a child. Some of the stuff these mothers are asking for are so basic that it's almost surprising for a Westerner to read. Stuff like diapers for one expectant mother for her unborn child, books for another child, toys for others, a backpack for another and more. One caught my eye and we decided to participate in the gift drive for this family.

There are still several others that could use your help.

I'm hoping that you will read this, go to TRACK's website and pick a family to help out.

You'll be putting a smile not only on a child's face but also their mother's as well.

~Jen

No comments: