Seong Tae and I were playing upstairs when he decided to get his bottle of Holy Water from his Baptismal font. He blessed his dresser, his books, his bed, the floor of his room, my head, the floor of the upstairs hallway, Autumn's head, the floor of the upstairs bathroom, and himself. I told Mommy about it and she and I went upstairs to check things out and to find the bottle of Holy Water.
Mommy had to bring Seong Tae upstairs to find the bottle. She took it away from him as now it has a damaged cap.
When Mommy asked him why he needed to get it from the top shelf of his closet, Seong Tae responded so that Autumn could be blessed. I think he is done blessing things right now.
~Eun Seong
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment