The inevitable question comes from the two oldest kids each late afternoon...what are we having for dinner, Mommy??? And today was no exception.
Ryan: Mmm something smells good...is it Shepherd's Pie, Mommy?
Me: No it's not Shepherd's Pie sweetie
Ryan: I can smell it all the way upstairs...it's NOT Shepherd's Pie???
Me: No it's a Korean dish that Mommy decided to try
Ryan: (screams of delight for almost a minute)
Me: Are you excited?
Ryan: (jumping up and down) Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!!!!!
What I made is Taktoritang and some rice. I didn't do the spiciness level that they wanted but used 1 tablespoon. All three kids LOVED it immensely...
And quite frankly so did I...
~Jen
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey, there, how are you guys doing? Hope all is well in your world.
Thanks for the recipe tip! I love Ryan's reaction!
Post a Comment