Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mini Van Momma

Never in a million years would I consider myself a mini-van person. They drive like school buses (or at least the one that I have tried years ago did).

Jeff and I have been going back and forth since February that we needed one...we needed space in the vehicle especially during the winter months with the kids and their coats. So we researched and looked but never really found anything we liked. If we spent the money on one, we want the vehicle to last for awhile.

So this Momma to three beautiful kids got herself an early Christmas present this year...a beautiful blue Toyota Sienna LE mini-van with some options on it. We picked it up the evening of November 25th from the same dealership that we bought our two Toyota Corollas from. Except this has more doo-dads and whiz-bangs than my 94 Corolla.

I'm officially a mini-van Momma.

Off to learn how to drive my mini-van (just wishing that we didn't find this right as the holiday shopping season was starting)...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Jen, we said the same thing!! We broke down and bought a Honda mini van in July of 06. I do love it now that i have it. With 3 in car seats it's almost a necessity......

jill