Tonight I've been sitting here wondering many things:
(1) Who is reading my kids' blog on here? I know a few of you who are who are lurking and that's fine...I'm just wondering how many.
(2) How are my kids' foster families doing and what they are doing? We love you and miss you deeply.
(3) When can we head back to Korea?
OMG did I just type that in????
That means I got to fly again and after that horrific flight from Incheon to Atlanta you probably thought that I wouldn't do so...but alas no we want to head back to spend more time in warmer weather to see the sights, to visit again with the foster moms, to see more of Korea than what we have seen in a small 1 week trip. We need more time there...we need more time there. God help Jeff before and during the flight however.
(4) When can I head to bed before 1 am??? Looks like not tonight. And I'll be woken up in the girls' room (yes we're still sleeping in there) at 7 am. Until we have a moment to clean off our bed from our trip, we are sleeping in the girls' room on the floor.
(5) When will our kids stop getting colds and passing it on to us?? I'm tired of dealing with runny, stuffy noses.
(6) And Did I mention when can we head back to Korea?????
~Jen
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Jen, Just wanted to let you know that I am following your blog. Yo make me laugh with the way you write. Funny thing we have been discussing nicknames as well. My DD suggested that we call her little brother "peanut head". Very sweet and cute but we are not calling him peanut head. Your babies are gorgeous. Sofia
I have been watching too- but with my own little baby boy trying to grow up so fast on me here, I cant reply much, and we are moving to Mexico in January! So I am really busy, but I have been reading and praying and so glad you made it through!!
So happy for you!
Post a Comment