Sorry it's the kids Mommy at this point in time...
I have been thinking about my kids First Mom alot today. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl today. And made adoption plans for her just like she did for her son. I have been emotional today thinking about lots of things surrounding her. She is my kids birthmom, their First Mom. She conceived them when I couldn't. She gave them love well before I knew about their existence. I have cried for what she has loss. And at the same time I have wondered about her.
What does she look like? Does she have my kids nose? Their infectious laughter? Their smile??
More importantly these questions also rise to the surface. How much has she cried today? Did she wonder about her little baby born today?? Does she even know that she has a girl that was born today? Does she know that we are adopting all three of her precious kids? What does she know? Is she getting any help? What does she think about me?
Sure it's a Happy 2nd Birthday to our daughter, Katie, and we celebrated it here at home and this weekend it'll be a party with family but are you considering what the First Mom must be experiencing today??
Take a moment to think about my kids' First Mom for a minute:
Today is the day that she gave birth to a child and made adoption plans for her. Today is the day that she'll be grieving for the rest of her life. Today is the day that she'll be reliving for the rest of her life.
So while I'm happy that my little girl Katie is growing up and is now two years old, I'm very much saddened with the thoughts of what the First Mom must be experiencing today and pray that she is getting the help and support that she needs.
~Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment