Saturday, August 11, 2007

Our Trip Today...

After Daddy's haircut this morning, we went to the Post Office. Well they haven't told too many people yet so I'll tell all of you: Mommy and Daddy need Passports to fly to Korea to pick up our sister. After that we had lunch at IHOP and we were playing with a few older kids there while waiting to be seated. We had to eat lunch before we went shopping at one of the Asian Food Market near us. Part of the time that we were shopping there Mommy and Daddy were the minority.

While we were there, the owner came up to Daddy, Katie and I and said "hello" in Korean. Katie and I played shy and stuck to Daddy. Mommy was shopping in another aisle otherwise I bet she would have said something. We went there to check it out and get some Korean goodies for us to eat. Some of which we will eat a Katie's 2nd birthday party on the 25th!! Oh we can't wait!!! Almost all of it is Korean food.

We need to pick up a few more things for the dinner party. We're having 8 other people over for dinner. Four other Korean adoptees are coming. Two are kids just about Katie's and mine age and the other two are adult adoptees.

Next weekend is Katie's party with our family. We are having a more American meal for that one but Mommy is making her famous Chicken Bulgogi as well as putting out Kimchi for all to try.

Well I need to get to bed since it's late and I don't want Mommy and Daddy catching me online!!

~Ryan

No comments: