Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Things Korean...

Mommy played some Korean lullaby music for us today. It was sung by mothers both young and old to their children. Katie and I tried singing to it. We like listening to music and like listening to Korean music.

Mommy is trying to work on the adoption paperwork to adopt our baby sister. So far the names that I have come up with Mommy doesn't want to use for her. I like Thomas and Toot-Toot but have also come up with Baby. Katie hasn't come up with any names yet. I told Mommy that I love Tae Hee and have been looking at her picture this afternoon after waking up from my nap. Mommy has been working on this on and off all day today. We hope that she finishes with it soon.

Mommy also has been talking with another Mommy to get a Korean language school in our area. My Mommy, in the meantime, has been contacting other adoptive parents in this area to see if there is any interest for this school. So far she has gotten one family of 4 response of yes. I hope that we can get a good group together for school.

~Ryan


No comments: