Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sick...

Okay it started with me, the youngest one. I started with just a cough. I got a runny stuffy nose. Then my siblings developed their own colds with coughing. Then Daddy got sick and had to stay home from work due to him feeling hot and cold. And now Mommy is sick with a sore throat.

Daddy went back to work yesterday but he still isn't feeling well. We are giving Mommy fits because we don't think that we are still sick even though each of us are coughing and blowing our noses. I think that if we listen to her when she tells us to nap, we just might feel better but we are very reluctant to nap. The best she can do is confine two of us to the couch downstairs and one of us in our room upstairs.

Well I gotta go back to resting but we hope that you are healthy this holiday season.

~Tae Hee

No comments: