Sometimes change is for the good. Sometimes it's for the bad. And then there are other times when you're in the middle of it that you just don't know which one it is. There are many changes happening here in our home. Some of them are for the good...Bella going on the potty, Katie working on overnight potty training, Ryan and Katie singing London Bridges in Korean here at home to my parents, and more. Some of them aren't so good...Bella trying to feed herself (messy messy messy), Katie trying to carry Bella off of a toddler chair, and Ryan learning that he can ask Mommy the question why when I ask him to pick up his toys or that he can't have snack so close to dinner time and more.
As for those that you aren't sure if it's good or bad...we haven't come across those yet however Ryan did ask me why I didn't know how to sing more Korean songs to him and his sisters...all I could tell him was that I'm learning as fast as I can.
So for those of you reading this who have the romanized lyrics to Korean children's songs, send them my way. I'm trying to learn as many as I can.
~Jen
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment