Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick household...

We've all been sick here...Katie came down with a cold right before she was supposed to go spend the night at Nana and Papa's. Then Mommy came down with it. I ran around the house Monday and Tuesday much to Mommy's dismay and got sick as well. Daddy was home sick Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I think it was Thursday that Bella finally got sick.

Mommy is finally on the mend although tired out from remaking the beds, helping us to blow our noses, getting up in the middle of the night to take our temperatures, making Jello for us and more.

Daddy is heading back to work tomorrow morning. He's feeling better as well.

Bella has had a temperature both Friday and Saturday night but so far no temperature today. YIPEE!!!! She is still miserable at times but Mommy or Daddy don't constantly have to hold her. She still is coughing some and has a runny nose but is doing better.

Katie is slowly getting over this cold. She still has a cough and runny nose along with myself. I think we're beginning to understand why Mommy and Daddy told us to stop running around the house while we're sick and to nap.

We are just hoping that we're well enough to celebrate Seol-nal (Lunar New Year) with some friends of ours this weekend. Mommy needs to go grocery shopping and pick up some chicken for Chicken Bulgogi and mung bean sprouts as well.

Well I gotta go rest since I'm supposed to be sleeping

~Ryan

No comments: