We've had some big moments in our home and 2008 has barely started. For starters, Bella took her first step to me on January 9th. Ryan was walking/running when he came home at 10 1/2 months and Katie took her first step to Jeff on Father's Day. This time I was honored with the first step.
Last night, Bella took 4 steps while in her room. I'm the only one who got to see it.
She is eating more finger foods as well...ones besides the every mother's dream of Cheerios. She will eat green beans, banana, and sometimes even pear. She is still unwilling to hold her bottle while sitting up and a training sippy cup is for throwing, right??? She is still behind her peers with foods however and I'm not sure what I'm doing yet for her come her first birthday...can't exactly make a cake out of cheerios and rice cereal????
Or can we???? Well that's something to ponder about...
In other news, Ryan wants to learn to read and write so that he can write a letter to his Omma (something which Jeff and I are fine with). Katie had a set back with potty training but hopefully she will be having better days ahead.
~Jen
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment