Camp Mujigae is around the corner. Yours truly is the co-coordinator for both Rising Stars and Curiosity campers (so all of the campers 5 and under). I am coordinator for Curiosity (the 3 to 5 year old group of campers).
So far I have learned Arirang on the recorder without using sheet music I might add, still learning 3 Korean songs (can't seem to get one in time to the music just yet---arrrggghhh so frustrating for me), designing some lovely things on Publisher (gotta love that program and the ideas that I have), chopstick classes and more.
I'm just a little nervous in performing on the recorder with a solo and pray that I don't get performance jitters or be overcome with stage fright!!! So far the kids have been my audience and they have been humming away to the music.
Back to the prep work!!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment