Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures from Inauguration Day 2009

Here are some pictures of the Inauguration that I took of the kids. Watching it with them was amazing just to see and hear their reactions.



Ryan saluting all of the former Presidents just like the guards did. My girls did it too but I couldn't move fast enough to capture it on camera.




Ryan taking the oath of office for both Vice Presidency and the Presidency. Katie and Bella did the same.




All three are glued to the events unfolding on the TV while having snack.




Bella waving her flag to President and Mrs. Obama while not giving up her snack. Did I mention we also said "Hi Michelle" alot of times like every time we saw the First Lady on TV?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I am sure that by the time they are old enough to worry about it that they will be eligible to be President